Getting in Touch
We’re easiest to reach by email or social media.
Use the list below to contact us. If necessary, someone will call you back.
Ways to Contact ARF
ARF is a group of foster parents, so we aren’t always hanging around the office. However, our physical address is 50 Railroad Ave, Sylva, NC. That’s where our spay/neuter trips are held.
Otherwise, here are the best way to reach us:
- Our phone number (an answering service) is 877-ARF-JCNC 0r 877-273-5262. Users receive a recorded message and can call you back.
- Our fax number is 833-ARF-PETS or 833-273-7387.
- Our Facebook page is Facebook.com/arf.pets
- Our general email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- We list dogs that are available on Petfinder.org. Just type in the zip code!
- You can reach us by mail at PO Box 298, Sylva, NC 28779.
Specific contacts (most of these people can also be reached through our 877 number):
- Jane Finneran runs the courteous canine dog training classes. These are low-cost, and the donations go to ARF or the shelter. Her email is ncdogwich (at) yahoo.com.
- Lorna Barnett is our treasurer. Her email is lorna (at) arfhumane.org or donate (at) arfhumane.org
- Mary Adams is our president. She can be reached at mary (at) arfhumane.org.
- Kaleb Lynch, who runs Catman2, is also our spay/neuter coordinator. He can be reached at kaleb (at) catman2.org